For diameter 40mm cosmetic tubes, the volume or capacity is about 70ml to 160ml. But the most common capacity the customers use is 100ml to 120ml, about 3oz to 4oz for diameter 40mm cosmetic tubes.
The tube's body can be colorful with matte and glossy varnish, matching flip cap, screw cap, acrylic cap and so on. The tubes can be printed with offset printing, silkscreen printing, hot stamping and labeling.
Today we have shipped a 40'HQ of 40mm diameter cosmetic tubes to New York, over 500 cartons, which was decorated with offset printing and matte varnish, with white matte flip cap, that will be use for pharmaceutical products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The structural principle of eye ball rolling bo...
- Attention should be paid to the outer packing o...
- Why is the material of plastic bottle of cosmet...
- Introduction to plastic bottle technology
- Is the more transparent the better?
- Tube and plastic bottles are more popular as de...
- The clever design of spray plastic bottles
- Customization of cosmetic bottle packaging is a...
- Cosmetic bottle packaging to have sales should ...
- Plastic bottle component analysis reuse value
- Airless pump tubes
- The foil seal of cosmetic tubes
- The Demands of the Tube Body
- The Materials of the Tubes
- Production Process of Cosmetic Tubes
- Introduction of PE Material
- Sampling Time for Cosmetic Tubes
- PE Tube Material - EVOH
- PE Tube Material - ADMER
- Tubes for food packaging