There are many kinds of PE. According to its function, PE can be divided into UHMWPE, HDPE, MDPE, LDPE, LLDPE and so on. As for our cosmetic tubes, we use HDPE, MDPE and LLDPE, and also can be used for bottles and jars.
For plastic cosmetic tubes, it's extruding the tube body. And for PE bottles and jars, it's blow molding. For all the tubes, bottles and jars can be decorated with matte and glossy varnish. They can be printed with offset, silkscreen, hot stamping and labeling.
The PE material is widely used in the cosmetic packaging industry, especially for the cosmetic soft tubes, bottles and jars.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The structural principle of eye ball rolling bo...
- Attention should be paid to the outer packing o...
- Why is the material of plastic bottle of cosmet...
- Introduction to plastic bottle technology
- Is the more transparent the better?
- Tube and plastic bottles are more popular as de...
- The clever design of spray plastic bottles
- Customization of cosmetic bottle packaging is a...
- Cosmetic bottle packaging to have sales should ...
- Plastic bottle component analysis reuse value
- Surface treating of cosmetic tubes
- Key factors of the tubes that you want
- Diameter 40mm Cosmetic Tubes
- Airless pump tubes
- The foil seal of cosmetic tubes
- The Demands of the Tube Body
- The Materials of the Tubes
- Production Process of Cosmetic Tubes
- Introduction of PE Material
- Sampling Time for Cosmetic Tubes