The 2-layer tubes and 5-layer tubes are the most commonly used tubes in the cosmetic packaging market. While the costs of these two kinds of tubes are different, 5-layer tubes are more expensive than 2-layer tubes. I'd like to share some tips about the difference between these two kinds of tubes.
The 5-layer tubes are made of 2 layers of PE, 2 layers of ADMER and 1 layer of EVOH. The EVOH can prevent the infiltration of odorous gases and the exudtion of active ingredients. While the 2-layer tubes are only made of 2 layers of PE, which do weak in the effect of isolation.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The structural principle of eye ball rolling bo...
- Attention should be paid to the outer packing o...
- Why is the material of plastic bottle of cosmet...
- Introduction to plastic bottle technology
- Is the more transparent the better?
- Tube and plastic bottles are more popular as de...
- The clever design of spray plastic bottles
- Customization of cosmetic bottle packaging is a...
- Cosmetic bottle packaging to have sales should ...
- Plastic bottle component analysis reuse value
- Functional Demands of Cosmetic Packaging Tubes
- The Printing Methods of Plastic Tubes
- PE Plastic Bottles for Samples Packaging
- PE Plastic Jars for Samples Packaging
- Lip Balm Tubes
- Airless Pump Tube - for Cosmetic Packaging
- Laminated tubes
- PE - The Raw Material of Cosmetic Tubes
- Surface treating of cosmetic tubes
- Key factors of the tubes that you want