Most of the clients are wondering how long we can make the samples, or why it needs a long time, or the sampling process? Is the process of making samples different from mass production?
Actually, it has the same process as mass production, except the quantity.
We need double check with the artwork and tube specifics. After the final confirmation with the clients, we will start the sampling from ingredients mixture, tube extrusion, printing, punching and capping, inspection and packaging, as a series of steps.
Then a finished tubes come into being. It will go through all the process that the mass production will experience.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The structural principle of eye ball rolling bo...
- Attention should be paid to the outer packing o...
- Why is the material of plastic bottle of cosmet...
- Introduction to plastic bottle technology
- Is the more transparent the better?
- Tube and plastic bottles are more popular as de...
- The clever design of spray plastic bottles
- Customization of cosmetic bottle packaging is a...
- Cosmetic bottle packaging to have sales should ...
- Plastic bottle component analysis reuse value
- The Characteristic of Squeezing Tube Packaging
- UV Cap
- Gradient Printing
- Cosmetic tubes play a role in cosmetics packaging
- Labeling on Plastic Tube Packaging
- Hot Stamp Printing
- How to Put the Label on Tubes
- The functions of cosmetic tube in plastics pack...
- Why You Choose Plastic Tubes
- Cosmetic tubes