Home > Knowledge > Content
UV Cap
- Oct 24, 2018 -

The most common used UV cap is screw cap, we also call it metallic cap, usually metallic with gold color, sliver color, rose color. 

Some of the clients are looking for flip cap with UV, metallic with gold or sliver. We can do it for you. 

The only thing you will do is to tell us your needs, and then we can handle everything for you. 

We can send you pictures for reference firstly to see is that you want. Then we can send you free samples for your reference and checking the quality. 

Related Products