Silk screening is the process in which ink is pressed through a photographically treated screen onto the surface to be decorated. It is also know as serigraphy, and serigraph printing.
At the beginning of silkscreen, the worker need 2-3hours to adjust the machine and color and then start to print on the tubes. The worker needs to check the tubes every often, and they need to adjust the colorants of the color gets stronger or lighter.
A long time ago, the silkscreen can print only one color at a time. But we bought new silkscreen printing machine that can print 5 colors at a time, that has greatly improved the efficiency of production.
Silkscreen produces more solid color and raised print which gives packaging a high end and elegant look.
- The Era Of Custom Plastic Bottle Packaging Has ...
- Cosmetics Are Packaged In New Material
- Cosmetic Packaging Vacuum But ''leakage''?
- Cosmetics Are Overpackaged
- Cosmetics Will Look Better And Better
- Cosmetics Packaging Has Been Modernized
- How To Control The Cost Of Cosmetic Packaging
- Cosmetics Bottles Also Need A Brand Concept
- Cosmetics Bottles Still Go Upscale
- Cosmetic Packaging, Is To Need A Complete Set O...
- The Difference Between Offset And Silkscreen
- Cosmopack Asia - Valcon Tube
- The FCL Shipment Of Cosmetic Tubes To Korea
- Cosmetic Tubes Play A Role In Cosmetics Packaging
- The FCL Shipment Of Cosmetic Tubes To America
- Preparation For Cosmopack Asia
- Arrange The Exhibition For Cosmopack Asia
- The First Day Of Cosmopack Asia
- The Last Day Of Cosmopack Asia
- A Bright Future Of Plastic Packaging For Cosmetics