Some clients are asking about the difference between offset and silkscreen. Today I want to give a brief introduction of this.
Silk screening printing is the process in which ink is pressed through a photographically treated screen onto the surface to be decorated. It is also know as serigraphy, and serigraph printing. When you touch the tube surface, you will feel uneven. That gives packaging a high end and elegant look.
On offset printed tubes, the tube surface is smooth when you touch it. Instead of using screens, offset printing uses plates to transfer ink onto surface. Offset printing is more precise on multi-color artwork, that makes the artwork more colorful. Offset printing will cost little than silkscreen printing.
If you would like to know about offset and silkscreen on cosmetic tubes, we'd love to send you samples for reference. Just feel free to tell us.
- The Era Of Custom Plastic Bottle Packaging Has ...
- Cosmetics Are Packaged In New Material
- Cosmetic Packaging Vacuum But ''leakage''?
- Cosmetics Are Overpackaged
- Cosmetics Will Look Better And Better
- Cosmetics Packaging Has Been Modernized
- How To Control The Cost Of Cosmetic Packaging
- Cosmetics Bottles Also Need A Brand Concept
- Cosmetics Bottles Still Go Upscale
- Cosmetic Packaging, Is To Need A Complete Set O...
- Cosmopack Asia - Valcon Tube
- The FCL Shipment Of Cosmetic Tubes To Korea
- Cosmetic Tubes Play A Role In Cosmetics Packaging
- The FCL Shipment Of Cosmetic Tubes To America
- Preparation For Cosmopack Asia
- Arrange The Exhibition For Cosmopack Asia
- The First Day Of Cosmopack Asia
- The Last Day Of Cosmopack Asia
- A Bright Future Of Plastic Packaging For Cosmetics
- FCL Shipment On 6th, Dec