According to a report from Markets and Markets, the value of the tube packaging market is expected to grow from $6.65 billion in 2016 to and estimated $9.3 billion by 2021.
It can be seen the fast growth of the tube market in recent years. Tubes remain a top packaging pick for cosmetic products for its practicality and convenience. Also, tubes protect against bacteria and help improve product shelf-life. With all these advantages, there will be a large demand of tubes in the cosmetic packaging market. Please contact us for a win-win cooperation.
- The Era Of Custom Plastic Bottle Packaging Has ...
- Cosmetics Are Packaged In New Material
- Cosmetic Packaging Vacuum But ''leakage''?
- Cosmetics Are Overpackaged
- Cosmetics Will Look Better And Better
- Cosmetics Packaging Has Been Modernized
- How To Control The Cost Of Cosmetic Packaging
- Cosmetics Bottles Also Need A Brand Concept
- Cosmetics Bottles Still Go Upscale
- Cosmetic Packaging, Is To Need A Complete Set O...
- The Trend Of Cosmetic Packaging
- FCL Shipment On August 24th
- What Kind Of Plastic Tubes Do You Have
- Does Valcon Tube Have Any Vertificates
- Automatic Injection Machine
- The BBAB Exhibition In Thailand
- Valcon’s Range Of Cosmetic Tubes
- Demands For Cosmetic Tubes
- The Future’s Main Trend For Cosmetic Tubes
- The Cosmetics Market In China