This is the second day in BBAB Exhibition. Today I want to answer some questions that some clients have asked in the exhibition.
Most of our customers have asked about the lead time and sampling time. It's about 30days for mass production, and about 7-10days for sampling.
And other questions and answers like:
What's the MOQ for your tubes?
Usually the MOQ is 10,000pcs for all the tubes, bottles and jars that we can produce in our factory.
Are you a factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer, factory, vendor for cosmetic tubes, jars and bottles. We have our own factory in Suzhou, where's close to Shanghai. And at the end of this year, we will move to another new place, that the new factory building is still under construction. Then we will expand our production and market in the world.
Will you do just printing or just blank tubes?
We are not only making the blank tubes (including white tubes and other colorful tubes), but also we print the tubes by ourselves, and we can do offset, silkscreen, hot stamping and labeling on the tubes.
Do you want to know more about our factory? Please contact us directly.
Please wait us for more information tomorrow, the last day of BBAB Exhibition.
- The Era Of Custom Plastic Bottle Packaging Has ...
- Cosmetics Are Packaged In New Material
- Cosmetic Packaging Vacuum But ''leakage''?
- Cosmetics Are Overpackaged
- Cosmetics Will Look Better And Better
- Cosmetics Packaging Has Been Modernized
- How To Control The Cost Of Cosmetic Packaging
- Cosmetics Bottles Also Need A Brand Concept
- Cosmetics Bottles Still Go Upscale
- Cosmetic Packaging, Is To Need A Complete Set O...
- FCL Shipment On September 21th
- The Last Day In BBAB Exhibition
- A FCL Shipment Of 20'GP
- The National Day Is Coming
- Cosmetic Packaging Market Worth $37.25 Billion ...
- The Output Of The Valcon Tube
- Brief Introduction Of Valcon Tube
- The Forecast Of Cosmoprof Asia
- FCL Shipment On October 12th
- The Plastic Tubes Are Getting Popular